Saturday 7 January 2017

Hector x Lyn S Support


Another shining example of how much spicier S supports were back in the day, and why they were toned down considerably in Awakening and Fates.

Either that, or I just like seeing girls get tied up and fucked in the ass. Oh wait... I do, considering I commissioned Kuroi to do 15 pics (and counting) of girls getting tied up/assfucked during his Sunday livestreams.

Anyways, this commission I had Hoshi do was in response to Hector and Lyn unlocking their A support in Segment 23 of my Hector Hard Mode run.

Have fun fapping.

Fun fact 1: I originally paired Hector with Florina in my HNM run. Of course, in that run, I was playing at a much slower pace than I do now (as an example, I AA'd Raven to 20/1 in the Chapter 17x arena). The reason I paired Hector with Lyn in my HHM run was because Hector's support with Lyn grows faster than his support with Florina (Hector/Lyn is a 0/+3 support vs Hector/Flo's 5/+2), which makes a big difference in an efficient playthrough such as mine. That and I wasn't using Rath in the run since my exp was stretched pretty thinly at that time, between getting Heath to promotion and eliminating Eliwood's level deficit, both before Chapter 24 (If I had used Rath in the playthrough, I would've paired Lyn with him, and one would be seeing Florina's asshole getting fucked in this image).

Fun fact 2: I actually had this as an option on my "FE Couples Pork" poll back in October, where I was going to send a commission with the winning couple to Kuroi Hoshi (spoiler: the winning couple was Roy/Lilina). Obviously, the winning image was eventually drawn by Sketch Lanza after Kuroi closed color commissions (I actually threw a temper tantrum over this, and Hitori threatened to ban me from the multistream).

UPDATE: Got this colored. However, I'm still kind of pissed off that he didn't resize it to the size of my other color commissions. And trying to resize it myself makes it look shitty. Yeah, I felt I got cheated somewhat. I may need to buy a 2 hour stream (or a 5 hour stream, if any one of the 4 guys holding one downgrades) and make him redo it in that time period.

Original version can be found here.

-----

Fire Emblem is (c) 1990 Intelligent Systems.
All unit(s) are Lv18 and above.

This pic was made by Kuroi Hoshi. Go here to view his stuff and here to watch his livestream. 

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment