Friday 31 March 2017

Fuzzy Fucking Pickles

Have you ever wondered what the real purpose of that house in Onett that the player can buy for $7500 was? Well, let's just say that camerman who usually takes photo-ops was in for a shock.

Jeff and Poo were not around for comment.

-----

To all my watchers...

If you were expecting me to post more Fairy Tail hentai as I announced, joke's on you. The truth is that I never really intended to do anything Fairy Tail related. Instead, I decided to have this pic done because I haven't had Kuroi do anything MOTHER/Earthbound related for around 5 months (and no, the Lucatora color doesn't count, since that was an update to an existing pic). That and I really like Ness x Paula.

That's about all. Have a nice day.

-----

Earthbound is (c) 1995 Nintendo
All unit(s) are Lv18 and above.
This pic was made by Kuroi Hoshi. Go here to view his stuff and here to watch his livestream.

No comments:

Post a Comment