Monday 27 February 2017

The Defeated Knight



Last month, I made a paste in my pastebin where Erza Scarlet reacts to the stuff on my blog and tries to take me out, but I turn the tables on her and basically turn her into a bondage slut. Well, this is the picture that is supposed to go with it. Looks like she won't be getting out anytime soon.

P.S: It should also be known that Kupoexe actually didn't watch or read Fairy Tail, so I had to fill him in on a lot more details than I did with either Lyn or Lucina.

Also, one can view the paste here.

-----

Fairy Tail is (c) 2006 Hiro Mashima.
All unit(s) are Lv18 or above.
This pic was drawn by Kupoexe Magnus. His deviantart account is here. He will post a version with panties tomorrow.

And now for alts!

Blindfold:

Ballgag:
TL Note: You think you're being really fucking clever by putting this fucking rubber ball in my mouth? I swear to god, when I get free from my bonds, you're gonna fucking wish you were never born! Do you really think I enjoy being tied up?

Ballgag + Blindfold:
TL Note: I fucking hate you. I really do. Ah, fuck it. I give up. Do your worst, Mr. Smiley! Fuck my asshole as much as you want you fucking pervert! I can't even stop you anyway, so indulge in your fantasies, you fucking pig!

No comments:

Post a Comment