Thursday 17 November 2016

Grima's Bitch


Lucina in an alternate timeline after getting her ass handed to her by Grima's forces. Normally, this wouldn't be a pretty sight, except for the fact that she's been stripped naked and tied up, in which case, it is a pretty sight. Or something to that effect.

Don't know what I was thinking when I cooked up the title. Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a weirdo who comes up with vulgar names for titles. May also tie into why Hitori (unjustly) banned me from his channel.

Thankfully, Kuroi is being a good sport and is still letting me join his stream on Sunday.

------

Fire Emblem is (c) 1990 Intelligent Systems.
All unit(s) are Lv18 or above.
This pic was drawn by Kupoexe Magnus. His deviantart account is here. He will post a version with panties tomorrow.

And now for alts!

Blindfold:

Ballgag:

Ballgag + Blindfold:




Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment