Monday 24 October 2016

566 Million Beri Jackpot



I decided to do something different this week since all I've been posting for the past two months was Fairy Tail related smut. Now, I also read a lot of One Piece, and the one pairing that stuck out for me was LuNa. So, naturally, I wanted to at some point commission a pic of Luffy and Nami fucking.

And I'm going to be quite honest. I have absolutely no idea how Nami convinced Luffy to have sex with her, let alone tie her up first, given how utterly dense he is. Either way, Luffy eventually ends up getting distracted by hunger and grabs a piece of sea king meat from Sanji's kitchen to munch on while he continues to fuck his navigator.

And Douglas, if you ever come across this pic, LuBo is dead and that's a Capital Final. While Oda had said in an earlier SBS that he had no intention of putting pairings in his manga, if he were to retract on that (and I think he eventually will), it's clear as day that he supports, or at least approves of LuNa. If you need proof, go watch Strong World or Golden Island. And also go read the Arlong and Skypiea arcs again. And I also doubt it's coincidental that Nami and Rouge look very similar (go read Warlordgab's theory on the matter). Compare this to LuBo, where Luffy flat out says to Hancock that he doesn't want to marry her.

The title is a reference to the bounty system in One Piece, with 566 being the sum of Luffy and Nami's current bounties.

EDIT: I am going to have this colored next month, now that I have a $5 subscription to Kuroi's Patreon.  So... yeah. Now you get to see Nami getting her ass fucked in full color.

-----

One Piece is (c) 1997 Eiichiro Oda
All unit(s) are Lv18 and above.
This pic was made by Kuroi Hoshi. Go here to view his stuff and here to watch his livestream.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever end up getting this commission colored? I don't recall seeing it in color on this blog.

    ReplyDelete